Redundancy is really tough for everyone to face or deal with.We appreciate that if you are personally facing redundancy and you need to secure a new position quickly then this can be an incredibly stressful time for you. Why? It’s all about CHANGE and we all know that this is never easy nor straightforward. Combine this with insufficient planning preparing you mentally and strategically or thinking you don’t have the right blend of skills and knowledge to move into another role. Which is why, at Opportune we are all about creating a real, actionable plan which will help you cope emotionally and ensure you have a well planned strategy, marketable skills listed high up there and any self limiting mindsets are knocked out of the ball park to ensure you land your dream job.
What You Get
- 6 hrs coaching with your certified coach.
- Access to PLOT YOUR SUCCESS PATH – our online platform where you can plot your goals track your successes and get ongoing support.
- Choosing the bespoke career course that are relevant to you.
- Reach your Goals – Create your very own one page Career Plan. the rest remains the same.
- Exploring your career options, personality profile and skills analyses to underpin your choices.
- Interview should have a lower case in front of it.
- Making the most impact with your CV, cover letter and application forms.
- Creating your on-line brand and presence on LinkedIn and beyond.
- Putting together a job strategy that covers networking and recruitment agencies.
- Networking with other like minded people and recruiters.
- A counsellor is on hand if you need some help with stress or anxiety.