OverviewYou’ll get the support you need from our certified coaches as you start out on your career. Exactly what you need to stand out in today’s intensely competitive market. Our Springboard Graduate Programme is perfect if you graduated in the last few years. Graduates need high level, professional career support to help them stand out from the other candidates in an intensely competitive market. Working in a one to one basis with one of our specialist careers coaches at Opportune, our graduate programmes offer the following:
- Skills analysis and Personality profiling
- Exploring career options and Careers information
- Interview training and CV writing.
- How to develop an online presence on platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Putting a job search strategy together that includes the internet, networking and agencies
- Business intelligence from our research team
- Special events and networking opportunities
Invest in yourself and see the return in your prospects, salary and happiness.
- 6 hours of one to one coaching online over Skype or Zoom with your personal, certified coach.
- Access to Plot Your Success Path - our online platform to plot your goals, take different career-supporting courses and get ongoing support.
- Creating a Reach Your Goals - your easy to use, one-page plan that will take you exactly where you want to go.
- Exploring your career options, personality profile and skills analysis.
- Coaching for interviews using the CAN-DO method.
- Writing your CV, cover letters and application forms for most impact.
- Creating your online brand and presence for LinkedIn and beyond.
- Putting together a job search strategy covering networking, agencies and companies you want to work for.
- Business information and intelligence on sectors you want to work in.
- Exclusive graduate events and networking opportunities.
- We offer group discounts so if you want to work with some friends get in touch